Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1st - A new year, a new start . . .I signed up at the YMCA today. I decided my biggest gift to myself is a healthier me. Being my birthday month, this will be the month of cupcakes. It will be the only place I get to have them! lol I will post a different cupcake in the banner each day.

I also had my camera looked at. There is more wrong than the guy could figure out. I did buy rechargeable batteries and I'll have to work the cost of a new camera into my budget somewhere. Technology, gotta love it! :) So it will be much later before I can upload the how tos for the tree skirt. The batteries need to charge forever.

I did some shopping for Christmas clearance I found the cutest glass candle jars with wooden lids. Hmmm, maybe I should do craft shows next fall?

Check out this treat bag. It is a vertical version of Angies top Note Treat Bag.
http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/stampinacademy/2008/11/holiday-collect.html

I used the 1 3/8" circle punch rather than the oval for the handle opening as the end is narrower.

I made this for the first Holiday Challenge Extravaganza 2008 on splicoaststampers

The first one was an inspiration challenge. We had to make something inspired by an adorable snowflake bodysuit from Old Navy. There is more info in the thread.

I have a few others I made and will probably post them in my SCS gallery. Once my camera works again! lol

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The embossing really makes the color of the card stock pop! Beautiful!

Krista said...

Love those colors and the embossing! very pretty!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10