Monday, January 12, 2009

I have my room so tidy I think it caused a creative roadblock. I was surfing blogs, looking for card sketches. I couldn't come up with a single idea.

On Michelle Wooderson's blog last October she had an inspiration station she put together during Halloween. http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/2008/10/2008-halloween-inspiration-stationand.html

I have this cool pink section box

so decided to put something together to sit on the shelf by my stamping table.


This is what I gathered to put in my inspiration box. I just pulled different things that caught my eye. I'm hoping seeing the product will bring back my creative mojo.

Otherwise it may just become a dumping site
for what I don't feel like getting up and putting away. :)

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10