Monday, January 12, 2009

Here are 2 BRAK's (Birthday Random Acts f Kindness) I received today in the mail. Since they fit the birthday theme I want to share them here on the blog!
This one is from Brandi - Beedubya SCS It is a 3"x6" card.
Very cool layout. I love this DSP.
Edited picture. Better shot with more light.
This card is from Holly - Catrules SCS - I cannot get this one in focus. I'll try again in the morning when I have more light. It's another of my favorite papers! I love all the cool DSP and there are new designs available in just one week form SU!

Thank you both, I love getting happy mail! I'm gearing up for the new catalog.
It will be live online Jan. 19th!

1 comment:

About Me.... said...

these are great cards! Thnaks for sharing. Blessings Renee

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10