Saturday, January 24, 2009

A few more punch art cards.
Isn't he cute?
created by: Karen Pichura
She used the fiollowing punches
Scallop punch
1 3/8"3/4" 1/16" and 1/8" circles
Tab punch
Embrace Life stamp set
Masking technique for the moon.

This would be adorable on a little girls scrapbook page!
created by: Sherry Clark
inspired by stampers showcase piece
Large Oval Punch
Small Oval Punch
Small Tag Punch
Word Window Punch
She just listed minature hanger but I think
this could be made out of wire. I'm thinking pound some nails
in a board in a triangle pattern and wrap the wire around.
I'd also use the needle nose pliers in the tool kit to make the hook.
Warm Words stamp set

2 comments:

About Me.... said...

oh my these are just to cute i love love love the owl! tfs! Blessings. Renee

Kathy said...

I can't believe this! Absolutely 'bowled me over'!!!! LOL! Seriously, I love the little dress. With so many girls, I am gonna HAVE to use this!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10