Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 9
Shakin' Cupcake

So I had a problem with the Day 9 upload. I couldn't find the sample. I search all over last night. Finally went to bed. This morning I looked again. So I took out the stamp to make another. . . It was in the stamp box. I forgot I was going to stamp an image so you could see the wording, and put it all back on the shelf. duh!


This is a large stamp the size of a background stamp. Simple Birthday Thanks
It makes a cute thank you card for kids to color and send.
When I made this shaker card, I wiped the wording off after inking it up. I punched a hole in the center with the newe large 1 3/4" circle punch. I used foam tape to raise the image up and put a mix of beads inside.



So that is Day 9's cupcake. Sorry if I am making you crave cupcakes. Think of me. I have lost 7 lbs so far and I still want a cupcake! lol

1 comment:

Lisa said...

CUTE card! I can SO relate to putting the card in the box with the stamps and putting it away! Yep... DONE THAT! LOL!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10