Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8
Just Cupcakes

I was going through my card samples looking for a card
for a challenge, and I thought, I should share these.

Here are some of my favorite Cupcake swap cards.

No name -It's a full card.
It's a shaker card with beads inside the circle opening.


No name
I think this is from the "Cards that Move" Swap at convention.
The frosting is all glittered on the cupcake.
It's a secret message slider card.



I made this one for a swap.
There are Dazzling Diamond spots on the cupcake frosting.


Created by Jennifer Stauss
Love the scallop edge on this one. Hope you enjoyed the cupcakes.
I didn't make you hungry, did I?

1 comment:

Crissy said...

I'm sorry, I can't visit your blog any more because it just makes me hungry!!! mmmmm...cupcakes.

Oh and cute cards! lol

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10