Monday, January 5, 2009

Birthday Projects Test Tube Holder

Day 5
Test tube Treat container
This very cool test tube holder is from http://www.lisasomerville.com/2008/08/holiday-lineup-candy-test-tube-holders.html

I used Halloween paper for the YUM! YUM! on it. Also my test tube is orange. I got a great deal on test tubes. 1000 for $30.00 - They have printing on them (rejects). Ummm, they are all orange. I thought they would be assorted colors. Joke's on me. I will use them for craft shows and halloween treats. This test tube will be filled with Runts candy as I will not eat them. I can't say the same about M&M's.

Now I'm willing to admit my age, but the joke amongst my friends is they are all 29 yet. So I made the tag to fit that. I realized tonight I will be making, or showing 31 projects. Yikes. I better get some more ideas on paper!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Good luck using your 1000 test tubes LOL! I do like your holder, tho. Cute!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10