Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 28
3D Note Purse
I made this purse with notecards for Holly's - (catrules SCS) swap.
It was such a fun swap with so many clever ideas.
I made another today for a friend who's birthday is coming up.
I am trying to get ahead of the game!
The scallop circle cards are 3"x3" and made with the slit punch.
How tos are found here.
I made the scallop circles for the purses by
punching around a 6" circle with a corner rounder.
They do not match up perfectly at the last punch but the bottom
is trimmed to a straight edge so no one ever sees this. :)
Wow Flowers Stamp Set

3 comments:

LisaBee said...

Darling! Super Cute!

About Me.... said...

omg this is just to darn cute!! I am loving it. TFS! blessings. Renee

Paula said...

I was lucky enough to get one of these. It is even cuter IRL! Thanks Kim!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10