Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 26
Square Gift Card

Here is a card made with the Quilt Quips stamp set.
It is a 4"x4" gift card to put in a friends BD present. Just a wee bit late.

I punched 4 - 1 1/4" squares. I cut them in half diagnolly,
and attached then to the Very Vanilla with tape.
I zig zag stiched all four sides.
Then I stitched the center "crosshairs".
Well that's what they look like to me. :)

I stamped the 4 images and attached the button with a glue dot.
For the ribbon I punched a spot with the slit punch
and 1/4" hand punch. After sliding the ribbon through;
I tied just one part of a knot. Just before tightening the knot
place a drop of Crystal Effects inside so the ribbon stays put.
Bashful Blue is the base layer for the card.

1 comment:

KellyJean said...

I've given you a blog award. Pop on over to my site and check it out... http://dancingwithstamps.blogspot.com/ Should you choose to accept, post a link to my blog and seven blogs of your choosing along with a pic of the award. Then you can just keep the award on your beautiful and inspiring blog. wink. Congrats

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10