Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 24
Quilted Birthday
New set alert! This is Quilt Quips.
New in the Spring Summer 2009 Catalog.
I have been sewing for many, many years.
When I saw this set, I knew it had to be my first purchase.

Close up of the phrase I used.
There are 4 phrases and the 4 quilt square pictures int he set.
Close up of the quilt squares. I layered these on 1" squares of Real Red. I used the water color pencils and a blender pen to color these in.

Paper: Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, Real Red, and retired Real Red DSP from the L1 hostess pack 2008 FW catalog Button is Fresh Favorite II tied with jute
I also did some piercing on the corners with the mat pack template sheet.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I really love what you did with this set! I knew you'd make me want it. :-)

Paula said...

It was on my list before, but I think it's jumped to the top of the list. Love it. Thanks!

Pammybaby said...

This is so cute, Kim! Love the layout, the colors, everything!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10