Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 22
Punch Art Cards
Sorry I've been in a blah mood and couldn't get myself
to get these all posted. I got outside the last 2 days
in the sun and feel much better.
I need to move the daylight bulb to the computer area.
I spend more time there than the living room. :)
I'm trying to organize a Punch Art Class.
I'm thinking 6 different creations for a set class fee.
Laid out on a 6"x6" page so they can be kept in a scrap book.
I saw this idea on SCS. So with that as my starting point,
I went through a card swap from convention 2008.
I found some wonderful ideas. . . .
created by: Charlene Brough
This card uses the key tag punch to make the candles and flames.
She used a white gel pen to create the designs on the candles.
Happy Everything stamp set

created by: Stacie Wood
Who can resist Elmo? This is great kids birthday card.
She used textured card stock for the face and nose.
The hat is from the Sock Monkey set.
Hugs and Wishes stamp set

I created this card. I used the key tag punch.
I inserted the rectangle paper into the bottom
of the punch to get the longer Popsicle piece.
I did the same with a scrap of white paper
and layered them to look like a creamsicle.
To make the stick I used Word Window punch.
Celebrate Everything stamp set

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10