Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 20
Little Sweet Treat



Edited to add: Sorry this did not upload yesterday. I had stamp club
and set it to auto upload. I set the upload to the wrong date. lol

Here is a little sweet treat for your special someone.
You could tuck this into a lunchbox,
or set on a coworkers desk, even surprise
your mailman with one. If you know their birthday!
Jane has some great ideas on her blog.
I made this one from a large Big Shot scallop circle. I scored at 1 1/2" and 4".
Cut and folded as she directs. I also added a scallop circle
from the Big Shot pennant Die to the base. You can make these any size.

You set your size by what size you need the square shape.
Then add 1 1/2" to 3" for each side to figure out the circle size.
I'm thinking they could even hold a cupcake if you use the textured card stock!


Here is what is inside my sweet treat.
A Ferrero Rocher candy. Yummy!


Party Hearty Stamp set
Pink Pirouette, retired Holiday Treasures DSP
Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, Word Window and Tag punches,
Big Shot dies

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Paula said...

So cute Kim! I love that little box. Thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

Thanks for posting the link - this is a really cute box.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10