Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 19
Catalog Inspiration
Nothing yesterday! I forgot to tell you I was taking
the day off for my birthday. :)
Here is the card I made today
it is inspired by a card in the new catalog.
Page 83 top right corner for Bella's Bloom.
I'm not feeling up to pare today, and no it is not due
to too much birthday partying! I think I have an ear problem.
My balance is off, and my ear hurts. So I am off to get some drops for my ear.
Itty Bitty Buds stamp set
Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Certainly Celery,
So Saffron, Whisper White paper
Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Certainly Celery inks
Designer Label, Scallop Border, Jumbo Oval punches
Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, RR brads, sponges

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Kim, hope you're feeling better. Love the stamp inside the designer label on the ribbon. Very pretty.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10