Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 17
Big Shot Scallop Heart Basket

Here is a cute heart pocket treat container made out of Big Shot die cuts.
I made this into a birthday treat container by using a birthday stamp set.
See the next picture and info for what I made for Valentine's Day.
I entered this project into a contest at Stampin' Up.
It didn't win, but they put my Big Shot class project
and another for the 5 Valentine cards
using the Love You Much stamp set on the demo site for ideas!

I have a tutorial telling all the how tos on my Tutorial Blog http://stitchinnstampintutorials.blogspot.com/

Feel free to use this tutorial. I just ask that you credit where you found it. Thanks!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Loving these baskets!!!!! So versatile

Crissy said...

These are adorable! Perfect for valentines treats!!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10