Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16
Textured Birthday Greetings
Hi all!
This card is made with a Sizzix textured plate.
They and another set of 6 exclusive Stampin' Up designs
will be available in the new catty . . . on MONDAY!
Don't forget if you want something that is retiring ,
you need to order it by January 18.
You can order online at:
or email me to have me submit your order.
I love this texture plate, it coordinates with
the new flower set I preordered Petal Pizzazz.
Products used:
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Gable Green
Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip,Gable Green
Accessories:
Sizzix Textured Plates #4, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon,
Scallop Edge PunchBold bright Brads, 1/8" hand punch
It's Your Birthday, Petal Pizzazz Stamp Sets

2 comments:

Kathy said...

OOOOOOH! I can't wait to get my hands on these! I love the blue and brown combo.

Paula said...

How fun. Going on my list for sure.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10