Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11
Scalloped Birthday Page

Today's birthday project is a 6"x6" scrapbook page.
It is inspired by the Mojo Monday 68 card challenge
at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/.

This is a picture from Josh's 1st birthday party. We had about 20 children under the age of 8 attend a party at Joanne's Park near where we lived, with their parents! lol I wasn't that brave.

I decided now with the blog I would do more stamping challenges. I have done some, but I never get them posted. When I saw the challenge at Mojo Monday, all I could think was what a great scrapbook layout. That is my first love. I love putting the story of our lives on a page to hold the memories for years to come.

The only stamping on here is in the metal tag. It is a SAB set from 2008 So Many Scallops. Paper: Pink Pirouette and Holiday Treasures DSP Ink :Pixie Pink and YoYo Yellow Markers Accessories: retired brown satin ribbon, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain, White and Pink Organdy, SS Buttons, gold metal edge tag, pearl head stickpin, small beads, 1 3/8" circle punch, Large Sizzix Scallop Die and Sizzix Scallop Die #2 , circle cutter

Now off to create the other page for a 2 page layout. :)

3 comments:

Paula said...

Ahhh. What a cute boy! And the page is great too.

Kathy said...

I love the colors you used! Really puts the focus on the picture!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable page! Love how you did the ribbon. Thanks for playing! :)

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10