Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 10
CASE Challenge

Scrapbookmama_14 - Ellie, on the Swappers anon thread at
SCS challenged us to case a card we received in a swap.

This is the item I picked.
It is a n ATC ( Artist Trading Card size 2.5" x 3.5").
Edited to add: Created by Maria Richie - Sorry I forgot to add the creator. Maria's a very talented stamper, one of the members of NMBS - http://nmbswaps.blogspot.com/
This is my prototype. I need to remake it using my Journaling CD,
which is retiring. I had this idea when I saw the row of candles.
I got a card with this saying in it last year. I added the saying after I finished the card.
I really must go do laundry. I have spent the day on my computer
updating my blogs. Oh, I have to do my events calendar yet!
Check out my Card Buffet Blog: http://kimscardbuffet.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

About Me.... said...

love the candles and the ribbon across the bottonm. Great card, hope you got that laundry done, i still have my last load in the dryer. lol thanks for sharing. blessings. Renee

Kathy said...

Super card! Love all your color choices.

Scrapbookmama said...

YOU GO GIRL! your card is so cool!

I loveee your blog its making me want a cupcake! lol :)

Amy said...

Great job! You're making me feel lazy. :-)

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Hiya Kim! I just added you to my bloglist. Thanks for using my ATC swap as inspiration for your card. Love the layout!

Missi said...

Fun card! I love the saying :)
Missi

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10