Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Birthday Projects - Banner Card

Day 6
Birthday Banner Card

This is also a card for a swap. I love the banners everyone is putting on their cards. I'm afraid once I mail these the banner will be rather flat. I didn't attach the fishtail end, as it stayed curvier that way.

It's Your Birthday Greeting Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Buds level 2 Hostess set Spring-Summer 2009 Catalog. The hostess set is a 14 piece stamp set. Lots of smaller flower images. I stamped the stem image several times to create the look of a vine. I also sponged a lot on this card. I have cut the SU sponges into 6 pieces. As I use them I write the ink color on one of the flat sides with a permanent marker, so I can track what ink it goes with. I store them in one of those divided boxes.

Cardstock and inks used: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Always Apricot and Whisper White. Iridescent Fire Brads, 3/4" and 1" circle and 3/4" square punches, Dimensionals


Laid out on my work table in my stamping studio.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Love it Kim. So cute.

Kathy said...

Why haven't I seen this layout before???? Easy and great looking!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10