Monday, December 22, 2008


Well I am finally settled after a day of last minute Christmas errands and such. I have one last SU order to sort and bag. It came so late today. Glad there was nothing that could freeze in the order, as it was -22 degrees wind chill here. I promised pictures of Christmas cards and I did get them done.















Below are two versions of the same card.
Ummm, I put the tape on the wrong side of the DSP on some. lol





























Spotlight on Christmas , Many Merry Messages Stamp sets - Retired Dashing Designer paper

I swear I took a picture of the round cards. I must have deleted it. They are gift card holders with the pocket inside. I put Christmas tags inside instead. I'll have to redo that in the morning. I need to set up a light box as I cannot take a decent picture at night.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have seen so many neat things done with this paper. Why oh why didn't I get any last year?!!!! I love the simplicity of the die cut with the ribbon. The star and circle are just the right accents!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10