Friday, December 19, 2008

We are ankle deep in snow here. A little under 5 " at this time. I am happy as they predicted 10"-12". It is still snowing, but I can snowblow several times rather than have the blower clog up. Moving south or west is very appealing right now! lol



I know you are coming for the cards so here a few more cards we have done at my club nights.


Eat, Drink & Be Scarey - Holiday Mini Catalog; Ghostly Greetings paper
The inside view. This card was inspired by a card demoed at convention. It can be done with any theme. You just need an image small enough to go inside on the springs. Diana Gibbs has a great tutorial here:

http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/stampin_with_di/spring-loaded-card/




Party Hearty Stamp set; Designer paper level one hostess benefits


Wishing You Cheer Stamp set; scallop edge and square scallop punches; Real Red striped Grosgrain Ribbon - You can tell I hand punched the little circles in the edge scallop. I can never get those straight! Ignore the slight bend. I pulled this out of the card holder and snapped the picture quick. Never noticed the bend until right now. :)

I'm off to finish my Christmas cards. Yes I am doing these at the last minute. Not unusual for me. I have made a resolution to be ready ahead of time in the new year. I have cards all set for January events. I entered a few contests. This gives me a deadline a month before I need them. I'll put those photos online soon!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

These are great cards Kim! Thanks for posting them.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10