Wednesday, December 17, 2008




These are the projects done by my customers at the December Holiday Event. A Reindeer gift bag (inpired by the one I saw demoed at convention July 08), a glazed paper pin, I have the flower in the picture as my cardinal pin has flown the nest. Not sure where I put it.


To make that see the tutorial on splitcoaststampers;
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/paperpin/


We also made the top note gift bag from Angie's blog: http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/chic_n_scratch/page/2/




6 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I love your projects--I'm already thinking how I can use them for Valentines Day! :-)

Lisa said...

Congrats on stepping into a whole new world of blogging! Looks like you are off to a great start.
Your projects are great! makes me want to come to your next class. :)

Paula said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love your projects. They are all so cute.

Elizabeth said...

Welcome to blogging! nice projects Kim!

Pammybaby said...

Hi, Kim! Your blog is great! And so are your projects! I'm looking forward to following your blog!

Kathy said...

Love your blog! And I'm so glad to have a picture I can add to my fave's. Cute projects!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10