Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm having a camera problem. I was playing around with the video program in my camera, trying to make a video for a tutorial. Now my camera drains my batteries within 15 minutes of putting new ones in. I need to figure this out as it isn't letting me take pictures either. I forgot to undo something and cannot figure out what.
So I do have a card to post. It is one of our technique cards from club. Each month we do a cardfront 4"x5.25" and club members make that and get the how tos for the technique. I gave everyone a book to keep them in so they can reference that when the remake the card.


Inspired by Nature stamp set, Ski Slope DSP, glossy paper, Brayer technique, Stazon black to stamp the flowers and words - I recommend cleaning off as much of the ink in between stamping, or mask when you ink up.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Beautiful card! I really need to learn to use my Brayer!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10