Saturday, December 27, 2008

Circle Pop Up Scrapbook

I hope all of you had a happy holiday. Today it is raining and an amazing 41 degrees, so all the ice in the driveway has melted. Yippee! I hated scrapping at that.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I decided to clear my stamping room. Anything that wasn't put away (or was in piles on the floor) I cleared out and spent the day putting everything back where it belonged. Now, if I can only keep this up. :) I am going to have to schedule one afternoon or evening each week, to tidy up my room. It's the only way I'll fit it in my week.


Today I have a mini scrap book to share with you. It is a pop up circle scrapbook.

Here it is folded and tied with Red Riding Hood Ribbon. I am using the new Love You Much stamp set from the bundle special. See this post for all the details on what you can save when you order this bundle: http://stitchinnstampinonpaper.blogspot.com/search/label/Love%20You%20Much%20Bundle



Here is a side view of one of the four sections. I also used the Raspberry Tart designer paper from my pre-order that is new in the next catalog. I like the big bold prints in this paper. The new catalog will be available to order from after January 19th. If you'd like a 2009 Spring/Summer catalog let me know by email. I will set one aside for you.

This is a top view of the four sections opened up. Where there are items on the "floor" of the scrapbook overlapping they are only attached on one section and fold up into the book when it is closed. This mini scrapbook will be the project at my January Scrapbook night.

See my demo website for all details.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

love that new paper!

Paula said...

Very cute Kim. And I love the new look for your blog.

Kathy said...

Wow - this looks like a lot of work! But what a cute project. I love how you've pulled it all together to make it beautiful1

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10